- The 2M Group is an all-party alliance of local authorities concerned about the environmental impact of Heathrow operations on their communities.
- We are an umbrella movement uniting the national environmental organisations, airport community groups, and individuals opposed to unsustainable aviation expansion, and its damaging environmental effects, including climate change.
BAA (British Airports Authority)
- BAA's work touches on almost every area of airport life – from day-to-day security and retail to strategy and investment in some of the UK's busiest airports. Here you can find out more about us and our responsibilities, history, management and values.
CAA (Civil Aviation Authority)
- The Civil Aviation Authority is the UK's specialist aviation regulator. Through its skills and expertise it is recognised as a world leader in its field.
- Cargolux is one of the leading cargo airlines worldwide, operating scheduled and charter services on a network covering all continents. Measured in tonne-kilometers flown it ranks in 9th position worldwide. Major customer for Manston airport.
DEMAND (Demand East Midlands Airport is Now Designated)
- DEMAND is the campaign for the DESIGNATION of East Midlands Airport (EMA). Designation is the use of the 1982 Civil Aviation Act to regulate and restrict the night time (and day time) operations of any UK airport.
- While we're on the subject of noise pollution and air pollution, it's worth remembering that planes are not the only culprits. Cars are more numerous, and physically closer to us throughout the day. My thanks to David for this handy link that highlights the current and future importance of eco-friendly cars. Enjoy your well-earned pizza, my friend!
- A platform to let independent travellers share key information on specific journeys to build up a database on flightless routes around the world. The aim is not to tell you not to fly, it's to highlight the alternative travel routes.
- Flybe Limited (styled as flybe) is a low-cost regional airline headquartered at the Jack Walker House at Exeter International Airport in Devon, England. Flybe is Europe's largest regional carrier, and operates a couple of routes from Manston.
FTF (Fight the Flights - London City Airport)
- Anti Expansion, not Anti Aviation. We are a networking campaign group - set up by residents, for residents across the boroughs.
GACC (Gatwick Area Conservation Campaign)
- The Gatwick Area Conservation Campaign has as members over 100 District and Parish Councils and amenity groups covering an area of about 20 miles radius around the airport.
HACAN ClearSkies (Heathrow Association for the Control of Aircraft Noise)
- HACAN ClearSkies is the largest voluntary organisation in Europe dedicated to campaign on behalf of those who suffer because of aircraft flight paths.
- Infratil Limited (owners of Manston airport) is a New Zealand-based infrastructure investment company. It owns several airports, electricity generators and retailers, and a public transport business, with operations in New Zealand, Australia and Europe.
LAAG (Lydd Airport Action Group)
- LAAG represents people who are opposed to the expansion of Lydd Airport. "Preserving Protecting Defending Romney Marsh"
Low Fly Zone
- Take the LowFlyZone pledge. Choosing to be free from air travel will help to reconnect you with the people and places around you, and is probably the single biggest step that you can take to help prevent climate change.
LADACAN (Luton & District Association for the Control of Aircraft Noise)
- LADACAN is a residents’ group primarily concerned with the impact of Luton Airport on the surrounding communities. We believe that the Airport’s location is unsuited to its purpose and oppose further growth in air traffic.
- Plane Stupid is a network of grassroots groups that take non violent direct action against aviation expansion.
SAEN (Stop Airport Expansion Now)
- SAEN was formed to campaign against the runway extension at Southend Airport. We are not anti Southend Airport, but we are against an extension to the runway at Southend Airport that would dramatically increase the number of flights over Southend. We aim to protect the local community from the noise, pollution and congestion the runway extension would bring because Southend Council is failing in its duty to do so.
Stop Bristol Airport Expansion
- Help us to prevent a wanton increase in greenhouse gas emissions, the use of green fields for parking thousands of cars, increased traffic on narrow roads and an extra 6 flights per hour on average (and worse at busy times).
Stop Stansted Expansion
- Airport operator BAA and its Spanish owners Ferrovial want to make Stansted Airport bigger than Heathrow today by expanding the use of its single runway and constructing a second runway within an enlarged airport perimeter.
Think Before You Fly
- We need to REDUCE the amount of CO2 we are each responsible for. If you take a plane you INCREASE the amount of CO2 you are responsible for. This site shows what you would need to do just to balance out that extra CO2 at home or on the road.
UK Airport News
- The UK's first and only complete UK airport news website. We scour online and offline news sources every day for news about UK airports. We read the stories and the press releases, pick out the facts, and we post them on this website.